Bangladesh navy officer cadet circular 2022 (2023-B Batch) has been published. Navy issues a circular to recruit individuals as Cadet Officer under 2023-B Batch. Application deadline is September 30, 2022.
|Recruits by :||Bangladesh Navy|
|Post name :||Officer cadet|
|Application deadline :||30-09-2022|
|Official website :||https://joinnavy.navy.mil.bd|
Aspirants, expected to join Bangladesh Navy as Ship Captains, Aircraft Pilots, Naval Commandoes and Submariners, need to demonstrate the following qualities, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Age being minimum 16.5 years to 21 years to the maximum, according date of 1st July 2023. But for those involved in Armed Forces Services, it is between 18 to 23 years.
- For male, height is 162.5 centimeters (5 feet 4 inches). But it is 157.48 centimeters ( 5 feet 2 inches) for female candidates.
- For male, weight is min 50 KGs and 47 KGs for female.
- CGPA Min 4.5 in SSC and HSC or their equivalent exams in Science Group with GPA min 4.0 in Mathematics and Physics in both the exams. To note, this educational requirement is applicable also for the aspirants currently with Armed Forces Services in the Country.
- For English Medium candidates, min ‘A’ Grade in at least 3 subjects and min ‘B’ Grade in at least 2 subjects among 6 subjects in ‘O’ level exam. And in ‘A’ level exam, min ‘B’ Grade in at least 2 subjects. Applicants must have Mathematics and Physics as subjects in both the exams.
- Unmarried which is applicable to both male and female candidates.
- Must be Bangladeshi citizen by birth.
Those expected to appear in HSC or its equivalent exams 2022 are also eligible to apply. But they have to show the result of the exams before joining the services upon being qualified.
Those having the following characters will be auto disqualified for application :
- Sacked or dismissed from any services of Army, Navy and Air Force or any level of government job.
- Convicted by any level of court.
- Disqualified by Appellate Medical Board of Army, Navy & Air Force.
Candidates selection process
Selection of prospective cadet officers will be made by several steps which are discussed below in line with the Navy Cadet Officer Recruitment Circular (2023-B Officer Cadet Batch) :
Primary health screening & initial interview
Primary health check-ups and interview of the candidates will be held from October 10 to October 20, 2022 at specified Dhaka, Chittagong (Chattagram) and Khulna Centers.
Those selected from primary stage will appear in Written Test which will be taken on the subjects of English, General Knowledge and IQ. The test is scheduled to be held tentatively on October 21, 2022.
To note, other steps of selection like ISSB Test and Interview, Final Medical Test etc. will take place on specified dates to be announced in due course of time.
Final selection will held on June 2023.
As Officer Cadets, finally selected candidates are expected to join Bangladesh Naval Academy, situated at Patenga, Chattagram (Chittagong), in the third week of June 2023.
How to apply
Aspirants need to make application online through the following link at : https://joinnavy.navy.mil.bd
The fee for online application is Tk. 700 (without Service Charge) which needs to be deposited by any specified payment channels. For details, see the circular in the following image.
For any further information regarding details application procedure & qualifications and others, interested individuals can see the Bangladesh Navy Circular 2023-B Officer Cadet Batch provided in the below image :
- Bangladesh navy officer cadet circular 2022 [2023-B Batch] pdf download link : https://joinnavy.navy.mil.bd/media/Ad_OC_2023B.pdf
Frequently asked questions
HSC or equivalent exam passed and HSC or equivalent exam candidates of this year can apply for Bangladesh navy’s officer cadet post.
How to application?
Application should be submit through online : https://joinnavy.navy.mil.bd
Candidate age requirments?
Candidates age must be between 16.5 years to 21 years according date :1st July 2023
Yes, HSC or equivalent exam candidates can apply for Bangladesh navy’s officer cadet post.