Log Files :
Like many other Web sites, edudaily24.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
(1) browser and device information received from publishers is shared with advertisers and agencies for responding to requests for advertisements;
(2) IP addresses, including both IPv4 and IPv6 are used to bid on advertising inventory;
(3) geo-location data is used to bid on advertising inventory;
(4) Precise Location Data (data obtained from a device about the physical location of the device) is used to bid on advertising inventory;
(5) GPS coordinates, where available;
(7) Mobile device identifiers are used to track mobile traffic and are shared with advertisers and agencies to tailor the advertising experience;
(8) pixel Data (data obtained through or in connection with the placement of any pixel mechanism) is used as part of the user matching process;
(9) people identifiers provided by edudaily24.com’s partners are associated to audience segments, and shared with advertisers and agencies;
(10) data on whether a user viewed or clicked on an Ad is shared with advertisers and agencies.
DoubleClick DART Cookie :
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to edudaily24.com and other sites on the Internet.
edudaily24.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Children’s Information :
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. edudaily24.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information.